Human Resources Generalist @ Danaher
What You Will Do:
- Performance & Talent Management: to ensure effective and timely talent management processes (performance and development objectives, succession planning, and talent movement). Partner with business leaders on initiatives that engage associates and promote retention of key talent. Lead the organizational review process that evaluates structure, competency, knowledge, and talent gaps and develop specific strategies to fill the gaps.
- Talent Acquisition: Partner with business leaders to ensure effective, timely talent acquisition and effective on-boarding of new hires. Champion the company’s values and culture, and continue Cytiva’s ability to attract, engage and retain a high-performance team which can lead growth. Drive a talent acquisition and management strategy that integrates succession planning methodology for key contributor and management positions. Plans, aligns, and executes strategies and objectives around talent development to meet growth requirements of the business.
- Employee Engagement: Partner with business leaders on initiatives that engage associates and promote retention of key talent. Understand associate needs and facilitate effective communication channels between leaders and associates. Sponsor and drive events and programs designed to increase employee engagement.
- Employee Relations: Support compliance with local labor code. Follow all Danaher/Cytiva and local policies including the Ethics & Compliance Program. Assure employee data and records are accurately maintained. Collaborate with and advise business leaders on investigations and disciplinary process regarding employee relations and performance related issues. Ability to maintain confidentiality with highly sensitive employee relations matters.
- Compensation & Benefits/Payroll: Partner with Cytiva Total Rewards team and leadership to efficiently leverage and implement total reward programs and processes including merit review; equity planning; bonus planning; promotions; special adjustments etc. Communicate Associate benefit plans and programs.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor’s degree required; 5+ years HR Generalist experience, with some experience in a manufacturing environment; proven and demonstrable experience in driving the HR function within a fast-paced, regulated environment; proficient in the use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Workday
- Outstanding client service orientation; ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive situations with solid judgement and discretion
- Effective communicator in a variety of settings from one on one to large groups, utilizing attentive listening skills and adjusting the message to fit with the audience; balances needs of business partners to identify, build, and deliver upon opportunities while considering cultural and ethical factors in making fair decisions
- Utilizes critical thinking to ask the right questions, analyze situations with information from diverse sources to uncover root causes and evaluate the risks and benefits of solutions
- Sound decision-making utilizing a mixture of analysis, experience, and knowledge from self and other people resources to consider relevant factors and make a principled decision
- Has strong orientation to accomplishing objectives in a measurable and sustainable way, recognizing obstacles while utilizing resources to overcome these, helping self and others to achieve results
- Has the managerial courage to provide direct and actionable feedback, support others in facing difficult situations/decisions while willing to do the same, and champion potentially unpopular ideas based on strong judgement
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here