Human Resources Manager-Global Commercial @ Danaher
Responsibility for key talent management and development including:
- The Human Resources Manager will provide ongoing HR expertise and support to an assigned Global client group, including coaching, consulting, employee relations, organizational effectiveness, associate development, performance management, recruiting/staffing, and front-line support for HR-related questions.
- Consults with leaders and managers on business and performance needs and serves as an advocate for the associate, management, and Company by partnering with employees and leaders to address concerns, explain HR policies/practices, and facilitate team effectiveness.
- Partners with leaders to define talent needs, and plan workforce and talent pipeline requirements in line with business strategy. Supports leaders in providing associates with development opportunities that align with current and future business requirements. Collaboration with business leaders and managers to ensure solid plans are in place to drive sustained team development through competency assessment and development of associates.
- Drives annual HR processes for the assigned client group including performance management, talent assessment, succession planning, talent development, compensation planning, annual engagement survey, etc.
- Responsible for assigned functional projects and serves as lead in executing organization-wide initiatives. Motivating change agent to support the achievement of business initiatives and goals.
- Has personal ownership for key HR metrics (recruitment, development, retention, DE&I etc.) and partners with leaders to dive to root cause and develop and execute appropriate countermeasures where needed.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred
- 5-8 years of HR Strategic Partner experience. Prior global HR experience preferred
- Proven and demonstrable experience in driving the HR function within a fast-paced, regulated environment.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here