Industrial Engineering (Cassinetta Plant) – Internship @ Whirlpool
Your responsibilities will include
- Support the team in developing projects target, data collection, data analysis using WCM Work Organization Tools and TiCon software
- Direct contribution as project member to the improvement of factory production processes through the applications of WCM tools and methods.
- Cross-functional collaboration with the Production, Logistics and Quality Teams on a daily basis, acting as facilitator and providing coaching in phenomena identification, root cause analysis and the establishment of counter-measures.
- a Master’s Degree student in Engineering?
- a proficient Italian and English speaker?
- very familiar with Google Workspace (mainly Google Docs, Sheets and Slides)?
- a proactive and flexible problem solver?
Experience Level: Internship
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here