Inspection Engineer @ PBF Energy
- Perform technical analysis for review and closure of inspection recommendations and equipment strategy tasks
- Perform simple, statistical, or other advanced evaluations of thickness data to determine corrosion rates and remaining life.
- Provide technical support for development and major updates to equipment strategies, and evergreen PCMS.
- Develop inspection plans, evaluate inspection results, and make recommendations for repairs and next inspections
- Provide technical oversight for the inspection of fixed equipment, piping, and structural items considering industry best practice, RAGEGAP.
- Apply, coordinate, or oversee the application of NDE for fixed equipment for routine activities and turnarounds
- In depth knowledge of RBI assessment, inspection codes and local regulatory requirements associated with equipment integrity and PCMS implementation support.
- Provide monthly and quarterly KPI report and initiate special emphasis inspection programs to improve the inspection efficiency and reliability.
- Initiate annual internal MI audit to verify inspection data quality
- Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Science or Mechanical Engineering (or equivalent)
- A minimum of 5 years of refinery experience in one or more of the following areas : Maintenance, Operations, Technical, Industrial Equipment Inspector, ASNT Level II in PT/MT/UT, ASNT Level II in RTI, etc.
- Knowledge of NDT preferred with ASNT Level II in PT/MT/UT and one or more of the following certifications (by examination): API 510, API 570, API 653, NBIC, AWS-CWI
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here