Inventory Control Credit Validator – Quincy, FL @ Supervalu
- Conducts review and appropriate research to verify if a credit is valid and provide disposition back to Customer Experience
- Collaborates with Customer Experience team on credit inquiries and other requests as needed
- Leverage reporting to identify customer trends and provide guidance back to Operations leadership and key stakeholders
- Performs shipping and receiving audits on-site and in retail stores as required
- Partners with local inventory team to review and process inventory adjustments as needed
- Make inventory adjustments in the system
- Performs other relevant job duties as required.
Education/ Certifications: (Required/Preferred-list requirement is required or preferred)
- High school diploma or GED required
- Capability of being licensed in operating powered industrial equipment
- Have an understanding of procedures in other areas of the warehouse for a more global understanding of all processes.
- Working knowledge and experience, preferably in both mechanized and conventional warehousing, in picking and storage operations in dry grocery and perishable areas.
- Experience as a selector or lift operator (strongly preferred) Knowledge:
- Understanding of safety guidelines
- Understanding of paperwork and reporting methods related to tracking inventory
- Strong knowledge of applicable warehouse mgmt. system and RF system Skills/ Abilities:
- Ability to leverage critical thinking to address and verify inventory inquiries
- Ability to problem solve and follow-through on requests efficiently
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral applications
- Bilingual preferred (Spanish or Korean)
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others
- Ability to be detail oriented and manage multiple tasks
- Ability to recognize and read location codes, date codes and product codes
- Proficiency in PC software tools for reports, analysis, and audits. MS Outlook, Word and Excel experience required
- Strong interpersonal skills; must be motivated and take initiative
PHYSICAL ENVIRONMENT/ DEMANDS:
- Ability to lift between 40-60 pounds daily and to stand, walk, bend, stoop, twist and turn frequently.
- Exposed to temperatures ranging from -20 degrees below zero to 35 degrees Fahrenheit in Perishable Operation and 37 degrees to 90 degrees Fahrenheit in Grocery Operation
- Ability to do repetitious arm, wrist and hand movements required for maintenance and service procedures.
- Must be able to work with hands and arms overhead, and to work in or under the equipment.
- Requires manual dexterity, overall coordination and good balance to work both at ground level and in high places to perform job duties.
- Ability to operate work related equipment
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Moving about the distribution center warehouse floor
Experience Level: Entry Level
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here