IT Project Manager Job @ Paccar
- Technical / Professional Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 12 years of relevant experience
- Minimum of 5 years as an IT Project Manager or similar position
- Prior experience with Project Management methodologies such as Agile and/or DevOps required
- Lead and manage various technical teams, providing technical guidance, mentorship, and performance evaluations.
- Foster a culture of strong IT project management excellence, collaboration, and continuous improvement within the team
- Plan and execute IT projects, from initiation to completion, ensuring projects are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Establish project review structure in alignment with PACCAR’s standard Toll Gate Process.
- Coordinate with development and testing teams to ensure smooth rollouts.
- Implement effective change management procedures to minimize risks associated with system changes, updates, and configurations.
- Monitor resource utilization, and capacity trends to proactively address potential bottlenecks or scalability challenges.
- Develop and execute the PACCAR IT strategy aligned with business goals and objectives.
- Collaborate with IT vendors and suppliers to ensure timely delivery of services
- Negotiate contracts, service level agreements (SLAs), and terms that align with business needs based on project needs.
- Stay updated on emerging technologies and industry trends and assess their potential for implementation to enhance operational efficiency.
- Ensure compliance with the security practices and no violations are reported on the team for security, privacy or audit findings
- Participate in evaluation of software applications and tools that align with business needs, including ERP systems, productivity software, and collaboration tools from IT Delivery perspective. Further contribute to the implementation from Infrastructure standpoint
- Maintain thorough documentation of IT project status, and generate reports on team performance.
- Other projects or tasks as assigned.
Knowledge & Skills REQUIRED:
- Education Requirements:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field
COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIORS:
- Strong technical knowledge of IT Project and Program Management, including project planning, stakeholder management and cross location deliveries
- Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to motivate and develop a team. Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with colleagues and stakeholders.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and resolve issues quickly.
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and compliance requirements.
- Ability to manage budgets and forecast expenditures.
- Ability to adapt to new technologies and industry trends.
- Knowledge of relevant compliance requirements.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here