Key Account Manager @Amgen
As a Senior Biopharmaceutical Representative, the role involves developing strategic plans to sell biopharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals and other potential customers. The representative builds strong relationships with key industry stakeholders and stays updated with industry trends and regulatory requirements.
- Build, maintain, and strengthen relationship with Government (MOH, MOE and MOD) stakeholders to identify and grow business opportunities within assigned key accounts.
- Monitor, analyze key account metrics to track on progress and align with marketing and market access strategies.
- Liaise, collaborate, and work closely with cross functional teams to resolve customers as well as improve entire customer experience.
- Periodic review on account performance to both internal and external stakeholders
- Pro- actively identifying business opportunities, work on comprehensive business plan or proposal on key accounts need to achieve win-win partnership.
- Facilitate, accelerate processes to get access of new product into National Blue Book and govt key accounts.
- Do comprehensive SWOT analysis regarding portfolio, customers, competition and regulatory.
- Ensure compliance within company and local industry’s code of conduct.
What we expect of you
- 5-10 years experience in the biopharmaceutical industry (biotech, pharmaceutical or CRO)
- Experience with pipeline assets, launches or supporting mature brands
- Regional experience, overseeing affiliates within a given therapeutic area (TA)
- Clinical and disease knowledge base in Oncology diseases, including Hematology, Thoracic, Gastrointestinal (GI)/Gastro-urology(GU), and Solid Tumors
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and interactions (e.g., OLs, advocacy groups, payers)
- Familiarity with global regulatory organizations, guidelines, and practices
- Knowledge of Good Clinical Practices (GCP) and global regulations and guidelines
- Track record of success working with matrixed cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in key account management role and familiarity with government channel eco system will be added advantage.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here