Long Term Disability Analyst – Hybrid and Remote @ Hartford Financial Services Group
- Obtain information from the claimant, employer, and medical provider(s) to make Long-Term Disability decisions.
- Analyze medical and financial information to determine eligibility for benefits.
- Provide exceptional customer service using professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Maintain a dedication to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers.
- Help to create a positive team environment that is inclusive to all employees.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to maintain a high-level of quality and accuracy, while meeting productivity expectations
- An ability to adapt to new ideas and situations.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and the ability to navigate multiple systems simultaneously.
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- Prior claim experience and/or medical background is a plus but not required.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Hybrid
View all jobs of Company: Click here