Maintenance Scheduler @ PBF Energy
- Perform safety audits.
- Coordinate workflow with Operations, Area Business Teams, Maintenance, Inspection and Engineering within the daily and weekly maintenance schedules.
- Develop and maintain detailed schedules for routine maintenance using SAP and other scheduling tools throughout project phases.
- Coordinate closely with Operations Superintendents to understand needs, establish priorities and completion dates.
- Manage updates in SAP and other scheduling tools.
- Assure compliance of site and industry standards/procedures for process and personal safety.
- Manage schedules as projects progress through development and execution stages (e.g., updating the schedules based on earned-value data from the Field Construction Analysts and other sources of construction tracking and reporting information)
- Assist with interpreting performance of scheduled activities and communicating issues to the Maintenance and Operations business teams (e.g., analyzing the impacts that schedule updates will have on baseline plans, ensuring resource requirements for schedules are incorporated at planning stages and continuously developed through the project lifecycle)
- Developing and managing schedule performance indicators
- Interface with the various stakeholders on the Maintenance and Operations business teams and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the schedules.
- Track the status of various projects and prepare project milestone reports, obligation reports, validate cost status, and update Project Cost Plans.
- Work collaboratively across peer groups and stakeholders: Maintenance, Operations, Reliability, Inspections, and any group that supports continuous improvement.
- Report on Maintenance activities to ABT and management as required.
- Willingness and ability to respond 24/7 to unscheduled call-ins, holiday and/or weekend work.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Industrial planning or scheduling experience required.
- Experience running reports in P6 Primavera, SAP, or other Maintenance enterprise software required.
- 2+ years supervisory experience or planning experience preferred.
- 5+years of maintenance experience in a refinery setting preferred.
- 2+ years supervisory or planning experience preferred.
- Familiarity with industry process safety and environment regulations, work practices, and compliance strategies as well as knowledge of basic refinery processes, reliability principles, refining economics and basic budgeting and scheduling preferred.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here