Maintenance Scheduler @ PBF Energy
- Develop and maintain detailed schedules for routine and non-routine maintenance using P6 Primavera throughout project phases
- Manage RCM deferral forms to update P6 Primavera constraints
- Coordinate closely with Operations Maintenance Coordinator (OMC) to understand needs, establish priorities and completion dates
- Manage updates in P6 and SAP
- Assure compliance of site and industry standards/procedures for process and personal safety
- Understand P6 global changes, activity codes & leveling parameters to establish manpower resource leveling
- Manage middleware database (Impress) for SAP and P6 to ensure interface communication between them
- Resource Loading and Resource Management in Primavera
- Adhering to enterprise scheduling standards for development and implementation of schedules, ensures standards are current, e.g., Work Breakdown Structure (WBS)
- Manage schedules as projects progress through development and execution stages (e.g., updating the schedules based on earned-value data from the Field Construction Analysts and other sources of construction tracking and reporting information)
- Assist with interpreting performance of scheduled activities and communicating issues to the Project Manager, (e.g., analyzing the impacts that schedule updates will have on baseline plans, ensuring resource requirements for schedules are incorporated at planning stages and continuously developed through the project lifecycle)
- Developing and managing schedule performance indicators
- Interface with the various stakeholders on the project team and other key stakeholders to receive the information required for accurate and timely critical-path management of the project schedules.
- Track the status of various projects and prepare project milestone reports, obligation reports, validate cost status, and update Project Cost Plans.
- Work collaboratively across peer groups and stakeholders
- PEI (pressure equipment Inspection group)
- All groups to support continuous improvement
- 4 years of industrial scheduling experience
- Experience running reports in P6 Primavera and using SAP
- 5 years of Refinery planning, coordinating, and/or scheduling experience.
- Strong understanding of refinery work processes
- Experience in planning and estimating maintenance work activities
- Experience with turnaround/outage scheduling
- Experience in scheduling, reconciliation, maintenance of project funds and preparing reports on a recurring basis.
- Experience developing Integrated Master Schedules (IMS), Program Summary Master Schedules (PSMS), and Work Breakdown Structure (WBS).
- Experience with industrial construction projects & critical path scheduling method
- Tools and Certifications
- Advanced Microsoft Project and/or Primavera P6 tool experience.
- Experience working with Strategic Systems Programs.
- Familiarity with data analytics tools (Power BI)
- Project Management Certification
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here