Manager, Business Human Resources (Patient Services) @ AbbVie
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensuring the effective “delivery” of all HR programs and services. Responsible for HR results in the business, including client satisfaction, HR effectiveness and associated financial results.
- Partnering with people leaders to shape our culture of high employee engagement, high performance and, diversity and inclusion.
- Leading HR solutions and initiatives to find and develop talent while leveraging AbbVie’s best in-class HR practices. Develops recommendations to address resource and skill needs.
- Facilitating, implementing and modeling change to address organization effectiveness and the evolution of service provided to patients.
- Establishing, building and maintaining strong relationships with key HR partners from functional groups (Business Human Resources and our Centers of Excellence). Ensures elements of HR are successfully coordinated to meet business needs; includes relationship management, leadership, HR roles/responsibilities, and service delivery commitments.
- Prioritizing critical projects based on business need and available resources. Ensure that day-to-day activities are moving forward.
- Championing AbbVie ways of working with leaders by modeling, educating and coaching on these behaviors.
- Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedures.
- Significant depth of knowledge of critical success factors and challenges for a major business segment and its role in the larger AbbVie business models.
- Must be able to understand and utilize historical and broad organizational data when weighing business HR decisions and actions.
- Able to understand all the options available and the potential impact of those options across the respective business units, as well as within the larger AbbVie business models.
- Have credibility with Senior Management to maximize successful outcomes.
- Must be able to think creatively across a wide breadth of business segment(s) as well as deep into the respective organizations.
- Identification of trends and new approaches to business processes should be both incremental as well as “ahead of the curve”.
- Ability to work and influence in a matrix environment.
- Clear and courageous in conversations; able to influence and coach. Not afraid to have a difficult conversation regardless of level or title.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Project management, change management or business experience.
- Significant breadth of understanding of functional HR roles and responsibilities and impact on the business.
- Master’s degree preferred, or equivalent.
- SPHR Certification preferred.
- Knowledge of regulations and standards affecting the business preferred.
- Demonstrated understanding of organizational development activity preferred.
Key AbbVie Competencies:
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Learns, fast, grasps the ‘essence’ and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here