Manager, Talent Acquisition (MEAR) @ AbbVie
Manager, Talent Acquisition MEAR
- Compile and communicate the knowledge base, industry overviews, market trends, and company initiatives to team members, BHR and business leaders. Develop and implement comprehensive Human Capital Response Plans to meet business objectives.
- Lead effective recruiting process, practices and standards providing high quality experience for candidates and hiring managers.
- Hands-on management of end-to-end recruitment across all functions in scope affiliates. Responsible for attracting top diverse talent and develop a strong qualified talent pool across multiple functions of the business (dependent on country).
- Set and execute local EVP, Branding & Recruitment Marketing Strategy for the affiliate, in collaboration with local Public Affairs, BHR & business leaders.
- Provide EVP/Branding support & guidance for the other SBU’s in the region to enable them to deliver on local EVP/Branding requirements utilizing the TA assets and toolkits available
- Oversee pre-employment process (background check, references, etc.), as well as the preparation and approval of offer package, providing equity & market competitiveness data research.
- Ensure compliance to state/federal employment laws and AbbVie policies and practices for applicant tracking compliance and reporting metrics.
- Provide a true business partnership with hiring managers and leadership on all external staffing related issues. Build solid relationships with key partners across the organization that yield consistent process and impactful results. Use data and market intelligence to provide consultative guidance.
- Regularly assess future talent needs and partner with business and finance to ensure appropriate budgeting is in place to support recruiting demand.
- Contribute actively to being part of the Area TA Leadership Team by sharing experiences and best practices with Area TA Leadership Team peers and driving initiatives and projects across the Area to enhance TA consistencies across the countries and deliver best in class TA service to the business.
- Additional job functions would include local TA vendor partnership and management as well as monitoring of agency spend in collaboration with local procurement, data integrity of TA systems, management, achievement of and provision of TA metrics.
- Oversee and lead the RPO recruitment delivery team supporting AbbVie Pharma and Allergan Aesthetics; providing guidance, support, and expertise in TA delivery to the RPO team.
- Work with team members to drive strategy and best practice
- Ensure consistent approach taken in recruiting services to the business and business HR.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum 5-7+ years recruitment experience in a competitive, fast-paced environment.
- Must project a strong business presence and can instill confidence in clients and to deliver results.
- Proactive recruiting and sourcing experience to include talent pipelining and long-term engagement strategies
- Experience or exposure to managing and executing on EVP, branding campaigns and recruitment marketing strategies
- Prior staff management experience strongly preferred. Healthcare industry recruitment experience strongly preferred. Marketing and Sales experience a plus.
- Experience in collaborating with a broader HR Organization in support of business initiatives preferred.
- Builds strong relationships with peers and cross functionally with partners outside of team to enable higher performance.
- Raises the bar and is never satisfied with the status quo.
- Creates a learning environment, open to suggestions and experimentation for improvement. Learns, fast, grasps the ‘essence’ and can change the course quickly where indicated.
- Embraces the ideas of others, nurtures innovation and manages innovation to reality.
- Strong influencing skills
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here