Manager, Talent Management @ AbbVie
- Partner with BHR and key stakeholders to establish and implement talent and development strategies, in alignment with the broader AbbVie Talent strategy and practices.
- Partner with and coach leadership to identify top talent within the organization and differentiate their development, creating a deep pipeline of talent.
- Lead process implementation for Performance Management and Talent Reviews; train BHR on practice, process and tools and support BHR and leaders to implement the processes to consistent, high standards.
- Assess outcomes of talent management processes and drive better process and talent outcomes year over year.
- Provide proficient consultation on all phases of talent management such as succession planning, assessment and feedback, development planning, and senior leader transitions.
- Provide insights that lead to solutions and actions to build capability of talent.
- Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree a plus.
- 5 years in Human Resources Management with emphasis in Talent Management practice.
- Proven experience leading teams directly and indirectly
- Fluency working with HR analytics to identify insights that lead to improved talent outcomes.
- Effective in managing complex projects across multi-disciplinary, matrix environments.
- Ability to build executive ready presentations, communicate with executive audiences.
- Experienced in developing strategies and implementing the related tactics.
- Experience in leveraging senior business leaders to sponsor solutions.
- Exceptional stakeholder management and consulting skills.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here