Manufacturing Process Engineer @ Whirlpool
Your responsibilities will include
- Analyze the new products/component in terms of manufacturing requirements, select new/best process to manufacture products
- Execute the design for manufacturing (DFM) on new product launch projects supporting the GPD in accordance with the WPD steps.
- Issue Tools Specifications and Equipment Specifications to support the request for quotation (RFQ) from the preliminary to the final offers. He evaluates the offers and assists the GSS in supplier sourcing & selection.
- New equipment Introduction: equipment management in accordance with the Early Equipment Management (EEM). Delivery, installation, testing & handover, maintenance plan definition, spare parts strategy, according to Whirlpool equipment acquisition process and WCM standards.
- Harmonize EMEA solution with cross regional initiatives and Explores & Launches new leading edge technology initiatives
- Ensure knowledge management & step improvement transfer/sharing versus local IE& Advanced Manufacturing team
- Collaborate with plant resources to integrate the new product and process into existing factory master plans, considering WCM pillar requirements
- Must be willing to travel across EMEA and according to his responsibility/Accountability, reaching the in-scope-place of tasks to evaluate the field, design solutions and manage the project execution.
- Engineering degree preference for Industrial/Mechanical Engineering.
- Plastic process knowledge (vacuuming thermoforming, polyurethane foaming, plastic extrusion processes)
- Very good project management skills
- Very good communication, facilitation, and teamwork skills
- Strong process orientation (focus on how, not just what)
- Desired history of gaining cross-functional and cross-cultural alignment.
- Fluent in English
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here