Marketing Manager, Marketing Operations @ AbbVie
- Lead the execution of the multi-channel editorial calendar. Work in close partnership with the corporate marketing teams, cross-functional partners, and agencies to ensure project plans are aligned with the strategic goals of the brand and project timelines are met.
- Ensure the delivery of content and production of assets are aligned to support the content calendar. This includes running regular status meetings and driving collaboration across internal teams and agencies, ensuring decision-making is timely and efficient.
- Lead internal communications regarding content and publication plans, ensuring all teams and affiliates have a line of sight to the plans and can leverage them for their needs.
- Coordinate with enterprise communication teams on assets to support content published on MyAbbVie and other AbbVie-owned outlets.
- Understand and interpret marketing research trends impacting corporate reputation, effectively applying insights to core areas of responsibility as appropriate.
- Assist in the annual brand planning process for the team and lead tactical planning workshops.
- Effectively manage the brand budget
- 3-5+ years of relevant marketing experience, preferably in healthcare, B2B or regulated industry, either client or agency-based
- Bachelor degree required
- Strong project management. Ability to multi-task and prioritize projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of various project management technologies (e.g. Asana, etc.), preferably with hand on experience
- Advertising and media planning experience preferred
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and prioritize competing tasks
- Experience supporting global clients
- Self-starter, proactive problem solver, with a service mindset
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here