Master Data Management Associate @ HollyFrontier
- Processes daily master data additions, changes and updates as directed by the department supervisors
- Organizes and maintains department’s supporting files and documentation
- Creates various reports and documents in SAP/Excel/Word or other software as required
- Inputs and analyzes SAP data (master data, reference tables, processing tables, etc.) and facilitates timely resolution of any related issues, escalating to department supervisor as required
- Provides administrative support to department supervisors with the maintenance of departmental processes, policies and procedures for automated and/or manual table maintenance
- Assists department supervisors with maintaining SOX and external audit requirements within the department
- Ensures historical asset information and data generated from testing (inspection) is properly stored for retrieval as requested
- Generates records information for planning activities
- Reads, organizes, inputs, and maintains mechanical integrity data in a manner compatible with data management systems in-use, including documentation and records control efforts for OEMS compliance, as well as company regulatory needs
- Produces periodic and ad-hoc reports including progress reports and score-card updates; runs queries, assembles reports, and publishes for department
- Manages and updates Inspection homepage data presented on Company intranet site
- Manages department time keeping where needed
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion
A minimum of two years of related experience is required.
One year SAP systems experience or other ERP System experience; oil and gas experience, or multi-faceted business environment is preferred.
A minimum of a High School Diploma or equivalent is required
A Associate or Technical degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related field is preferred.
Good computer data entry skills and ability to follow directions are required. Independent worker, self-starter. Good time management and customer relations skills. Ability to set priorities and organize workload. Strong computer skills, including the following: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint, Internet, and Access. Intermediate reading and writing skills, and ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations. Basic knowledge and understanding of accounting practices, principles, and procedures. Ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication.
SAP ERP experience. Experience working with an accounting system is preferred. Experience working with PCMS, Capstone or other inspection database preferred.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here