- Run strategy optimization (in conjunction with Production Managers).
- Leadership in the implementation of the Q-RMP (Quality Risk Management Process) to achieve ever reducing levels of risk.
- Improve operational procedures to ensure inventory is handled and stored safely as per best practice and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure Compliance with all applicable Environmental, Health and Safety regulatory requirements and Kraft Heinz Global Operational Risk Management (ORM) policies and procedures.
- Deliver on safety targets for department
- Operational cost performance, including optimization of production schedules
- Customer Service performance with a focus on material management and inventory accuracy.
- Motivate, train and recruit personnel. Coach and develop training plans for direct reports
- Strong people management skills including motivational, coaching and staff development.
- A proven track record of results and continuous improvement in manufacturing or related roles.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar or related role, preferably in a food-manufacturing environment.
- A never say die attitude when it comes to problem solving and delivery of critical targets set by the business.
- Think and act like an owner with a “can do” approach accompanied by positive and urgent behaviour.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and numeracy skills.
- Excellent understanding of financial metrics and high level of computer literacy.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in manufacturing or related field preferred (for example Technology, Science, Engineering, Business Management).