Medical Director – Diabetes, Gulf @ Eli Lilly
Qualification & Experience
- Medical Doctor plus ≥ 3 years of relevant clinical or therapeutic experience (endocrinology, internal medicine, family medicine, diabetes).
- Advanced interpersonal, communication, teamwork, project management and presentation skills
- Commercial/business acumen and contribution.
- Ability to ‘translate’ scientific data into meaningful, clear and compliant content for customer communications and engagement.
- Knowledge and experience at the customer interface.
- Ability to effectively partner across multiple functions.
- Effective, strong leadership and ability to influence.
- High workload capacity including ability to manage and prioritize broad deliverables of a complex nature.
- Serve as a key medical point of contact for the brand team:
- Contribute clinical, scientific and strategic input to support the cross functional team
- Medical launch support
- Contribute to the development of local brand plans & medical strategies by offering scientific and creative input, contribute to the development (local materials) and/or review (global/regional materials) of promotional materials for the brand teams.
- Effectively communicate and transfer knowledge of the therapeutic available solutions environment, the clinical landscape and relevant medical and scientific information
- Support the medical training needs of internal business partners such as sales and marketing.
- Oversee the collation and analysis of customer information to drive understanding and insights.
- Support the planning & implementation of symposia, advisory boards, scientific exchange and educational meetings/events with HCPs.
- Develop and/or contribute to the affiliate / therapeutic area medical plan and strategies.
- Support data analysis and the development of slide sets and publications (abstracts, posters, manuscripts).
- Partner with other existing medical affairs roles to achieve a seamless medical team aimed at delivering exceptional customer experiences.
- Support Scientific Data Disclosure (SDD plans)
- May serve as the affiliate medical/scientific leader including research and regulatory deliverables.
- Critically read and evaluate relevant medical literature to be current in the therapeutic areas.
- Keep up to date with medical and other scientific developments relevant to the product or portfolio.
- Be aware of current trends, issues and projections for clinical practice and access Customer Support & Experience.
- Respond to external customer questions and needs, including escalations by Med Info & sales in accordance with company-wide requirements for responding to unsolicited requests for information.
- The local coordination of activities and engagement of Thought Leaders and Speaker training
- Develop and maintain collaborations and relationships with relevant professional societies.
- Deliver scientific, educational, and promotional presentations internally and to customers.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to drive improvement in customer engagement through Digital innovation.
- Take a leadership role in Medical to deliver positive customer experiences.
Experience Level: Executive
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here