Medical Education Sr. Specialist, Allergan Aesthetics @ AbbVie
– Plan and execute medical education strategy in alignment with international and local goals and objectives.
– Responsible for local roll-out of global/regional medical education strategy, content assets.
– Collaborate cross functionally with both international and local internal stakeholders – marketing, medical, legal and compliance, etc., and with external partners to facilitate and ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
– Complete year planning with Medical Education Manager, including reconciling activities for tactical execution, analyzing outcome and providing recommendations for improvements.
– Track and report training effectiveness in partnership with Sales team and Business Excellence manager.
– Closely work with sales team to build, maintain and further develop strong relationship with KOLs and thought leaders to develop key injectors efficiently and effectively.
– Develop Trainer development and engagement pathways and manage Trainers (external/internal) and Advisory Board Members to deliver on-label educational programs and messages that enhance the standards of Facial Aesthetics clinical practices.
JOB QUALIFICATIONS (MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS):
The requirements described in this section are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perfor
m the essential functions of this job.
Education and Experience
– Education – Master or Bachelor’s degree in related fields
– Experience in pharmaceutical and/or medical device industry as sales or marketing
– Strong understanding and experience in medical education both planning and executions.
– Creative and innovative mind to develop new ways of approach to an existing style without stereotype.
– Ability to work across functions and within a matrix organization.
– Work well under pressure in a dynamic environment, set priorities, and act as an owner.
– Excellence project management and problem-solving skills, communication between stakeholders including developing presentation, oral and written documents.
– Ability to manage multiple projects that are deadline oriented and be flexible with changing tasks.
– Performance-driven and strong team-work ability.
– Strong scientific and pharmaceutical knowledge, clinical trial experience is an asset
– Good communication skills and strong capability to discuss scientific data and clinical techniques with
senior clinicians and colleagues.
– Advanced Japanese/English communication skills (TOEIC 800+)
– Willingness and availability to travel (within country and/or overseas) and having flexibility to work on weekends depending on the event schedule.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here