Medical Review Advisor (Final Signatory) @ AbbVie
- Provide brand support for the preparation and final signatory approval of promotional and non-promotional material and activities within Eyecare.
- Support the continued implementation of a Code Compliant system for all promotional and non-promotional activities throughout AbbVie and the marketplace, ensuring the company is in line with the Association of British Pharmaceutical Industry (ABPI) standards, the MHRA blue guide for advertising and promotion and all applicable international Codes of Practice (EFPIA, IFPMA, and respective National Codes and National Regulatory Bodies) at all times.
- Provision of workable compliant solutions to support business development opportunities/product launches and contribute to the development of marketing campaigns.
- Independent, timely, accurate review and approval of materials in accordance with the relevant Codes of Practice.
- Provide guidance on UK code requirements to overseas affiliates and UK Affiliate as and when required.
- Actively participate in cross-functional Medical Review Projects to build Medical Review standard practices and solutions to meet business needs.
- Exhibits attributes that align with company-wide values such as: Agile and Accountable and Decide Smart and Sure.
Qualifications and experience:
- Must be a registered medical practitioner or a pharmacist registered in the UK.
- Previous experience working as a final signatory within the pharmaceutical industry required.
- Experience in understanding, analysing and communicating complex pharmacy, pharmacology, and medical issues relating to a range of different therapeutic areas.
- Experience in reference checking and copy approval.
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here