MSL/Sr. MSL, Gastroenterology (Michigan)@ AbbVie
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Develops, executes and maintains high impact territory plans, including HCP and Investigator engagement plans in alignment with therapeutic area medical and scientific objectives with a focus on quality. Learns to use data and analytics to seek out and maximize opportunities within their territory.
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Identifies, gains access to, and develops professional customer centric based relationships with external experts (EEs) in therapeutic areas within assigned geography.
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Delivers on territory plan objectives, meets assigned project deadlines, and achieves annual functional goals. Generates and documents meaningful data point observations (DPOs).
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Practices core capabilities in segmentation, DPOs, as well as optimal resource utilization.
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedure, including accurate and timely documentation as it relates to HCP interactions.
- Scientific Resource to External HCPs and other Stakeholders: Provides education relative to disease state, therapeutic landscape and AbbVie products across the product lifecycle to healthcare providers and researchers.
- Therapeutic Disease State, Landscape, and Asset Expert: Continually educates self on market issues/trends, product knowledge, and new therapeutic areas of interest as it pertains to specific business responsibilities, including creating awareness and relationships for AbbVie in the Medical community.
- Therapeutic Disease State, Landscape and Asset Expert: Supports research initiatives across development at the request of R&D to include, but not limited to, site evaluation and identification, recruitment, investigator meetings, external expert identification, and external collaboration management.
- Maintain Cross-Functional Field Partnerships: Creates, maintains, and collaborates in relationships with Cross-Functional partnerships, including, but not limited to: in field commercial teams, engagement with site management and monitoring and clinical research associates, the Therapeutic Area, and with the Medical Outcome Science Liaisons. Works with in-field commercial teams, as appropriate, to develop and execute Account plans designed to support and meet shared business objectives.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here