MSL/Sr MSL, Psychiatry (New York, NY)@ AbbVie
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Develops, executes and maintains high impact territory plans, including HCP and Investigator engagement plans in alignment with therapeutic area medical and scientific objectives with a focus on quality. Learns to use data and analytics to seek out and maximize opportunities within their territory.
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Identifies, gains access to, and develops professional customer centric based relationships with external experts (EEs) in therapeutic areas within assigned geography.
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Delivers on territory plan objectives, meets assigned project deadlines, and achieves annual functional goals. Generates and documents meaningful data point observations (DPOs).
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Practices core capabilities in segmentation, DPOs, as well as optimal resource utilization.
- Execute High Impact Territory Initiatives: Responsible for compliance with applicable Corporate and Divisional Policies and Procedure, including accurate and timely documentation as it relates to HCP interactions.
- Scientific Resource to External HCPs and other Stakeholders: Provides education relative to disease state, therapeutic landscape and AbbVie products across the product lifecycle to healthcare providers and researchers.
- Therapeutic Disease State, Landscape, and Asset Expert: Continually educates self on market issues/trends, product knowledge, and new therapeutic areas of interest as it pertains to specific business responsibilities, including creating awareness and relationships for AbbVie in the Medical community.
- Therapeutic Disease State, Landscape and Asset Expert: Supports research initiatives across development at the request of R&D to include, but not limited to, site evaluation and identification, recruitment, investigator meetings, external expert identification, and external collaboration management.
- Maintain Cross-Functional Field Partnerships: Creates, maintains, and collaborates in relationships with Cross-Functional partnerships, including, but not limited to: in field commercial teams, engagement with site management and monitoring and clinical research associates, the Therapeutic Area, and with the Medical Outcome Science Liaisons. Works with in-field commercial teams, as appropriate, to develop and execute Account plans designed to support and meet shared business objectives.
- Bachelor’s degree in the health sciences from an accredited university required. Advanced degree preferred in a relevant scientific discipline. Doctorate strongly preferred in a health science or clinical discipline. Significant clinical and/or industry experience in relevant therapeutic area may be accepted in lieu of education requirements.
- Greater than or equal to 2 years of clinical, scientific/research, or industry related experience or equivalent preferred.
- The MSL must possess problem solving and analytic skills to be able to identify, and translate specific territory and corporate needs, into an action that will achieve objectives.
- Exhibits leadership attributes that align with company-wide initiatives such as: All for One AbbVie, Clear and Courageous, Make Possibilities Real, Agile and Accountable, and Decide Smart and Sure.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply foundational skills in Scientific Storytelling, Identifying Mobilizers, Medical Challenger, and Active Listening.
- An essential requirement of the position is to meet health care industry representative (HCIR) credentialing requirements to gain entry into facilities and organizations that in your assigned territory. These HCIR credentialing requirements may include, but are not limited to, background checks, drug screens, and proof of immunization/vaccination for various diseases.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here