Navigateur d’accès aux patients, Services aux patients / Patient Access Navigator (PAN) – Quebec @Amgen
What you will do
Let’s do this. Let’s change the world. Amgen is a values-based organization, deeply rooted in science and innovation to transform new ideas and discoveries into medicines for patients with serious illnesses. Amgen’s mission is To Serve Patients, and our Patient Support Programs (PSPs) are the cornerstone of how this pledge and commitment is put into action to support patients throughout their treatment journey.
Amgen has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, energetic & patient-focused Patient Access Navigator to join our Patient Services Team and deliver customer facing services to support patient access and support services.
As part of Amgen Entrust Patient Support Services, Patient Access Navigators would be responsible for supporting patients, and their health care providers, to access Amgen therapies and associated support services.
Role Specific Tasks:
- Responsible for enrolling and onboarding patients into an Amgen Patient Services Program
- Liaise with patient’s relevant health care providers to support patient’s access to therapy and support services.
- Able to work collaboratively and synergistically with: Amgen Patient Services Team members and cross-functional partners who have roles supporting the patient journey, Third Party PSP team members at Patient Program HUB and other decentralized PSP partners
- Establish milestone and checkpoints to ensure successful work/project completion; follows up on work efforts and takes corrective steps when needed to ensure work remains on track
- Responsible for supporting patients to navigate reimbursement access for their prescribed Amgen therapy, including, reimbursement investigation, facilitating insurance coverage documentation, coordination of benefits, & financial assistance
- Coordinate Free of Charge Goods (FOCG) for patients who are eligible
- Coordinating bridging to reimbursement for patients who meet eligibility requirements
- Facilitate patients access to reminder services
- Coordination with other approved Amgen 3rd Party Patient Service Providers to support: Schedule lab testing at the request of a prescribing HCP, Coordinate and/or scheduling injection training resources, Coordinate infusion services
- Adhere to Amgen pharmacovigilance policy for reporting AEs and PCs
What we expect of you
We are all different, yet we all use our unique contributions to serve patients. The professional we seek is an individual with these qualifications.
College diploma and 4 years of related experience
- 2+ years of patient support/reimbursement experience or 3 years of relevant work experience in a “high service culture”
- Experience with Patient Support Programs
- Organized, detail oriented with strong service-based mindset
- Experience with Salesforce or other relevant CRM systems
- Multi-tasking, prioritization and proactive problem-solving abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to collaborate and work in teams to achieve results in a complex, fast-paced service environment
- Experience with Windows based applications (e.g. WORD, EXCEL, Outlook)
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Remote from Country
View all jobs of Company: Click here