Patent Agent – Genomic Medicine @ Danaher
What you’ll do
- Partner with Genomic Medicine R&D leadership and their teams in the assigned technology areas to help define strategy for protecting company innovation.
- Collaborate with business stake holders to identify and evaluate new invention disclosures to protect company IP assets.
- Draft, prosecute and manage patent assets globally for the responsible technology areas.
- Assist IP attorneys in conducting patent freedom to operate analysis to support new product development activities.
- Provide IP training to R&D teams to build and maintain an innovation culture.
Who you are:
- Qualified US or Canadian patent agent with good standing.
- Minimum of 10 years patent law experience at a large law firm or corporate in-house legal department.
- Experience in working with inventors and management in identifying, and protecting, company innovation.
- Hands on expertise in creating, prosecuting, and life-cycle management of complex global patent portfolios
- Experience engaging and collaborating with cross-functional stakeholders to protecting new innovation.
- Demonstrated experience in project prioritization, effectively managing multiple tasks and priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in the healthcare or life sciences industry.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here