Patient Relations and Communications Manager @ AbbVie
Core Job Responsibilities:
Be responsible for overseeing strategic external and internal communications, including patient relations in Hema/Oncology.
Play an active and accountable role within brand team and identify opportunities to work collaboratively with cross-functional colleagues to deliver on brand objectives.
Build strategic relationships with patient related associations / foundations to understand patients’ needs, identify stakeholders and influencers, align mutual priorities and plan activities for execution to support business objectives.
Responsible for the communications of Onco/ Hema Onco. new product/indications launch to enhance awareness and reputation in related TA.
EDUCATION:Bachelor’s degree in communications, Public health, Public Affairs, journalism etc.
Minimum 6-10 years’ experience:
-Working in PA or marketing or external affairs (pref. In healthcare) or disease education or digital background.
-Working experience in multinational pharma companies and Oncology background preferred.
-working with patient associations or NGOs and/or managing programs in complex legislative environments and with multiple stakeholders
- Strong media knowledge and relations to support brand communications.
- 6 to 10 years proven healthcare communications experience within a commercial environment.
- Must have demonstrated experience developing and creating content strategy for various internal and external communications, managing deliverables, campaigns, and have ability for the excellent execution.
- Ability to think strategically and implement ideas from ideation and development to evaluations and constant improvement.
- Digital experience is preferred.
·Experience in reputation management, media strategy, issues management and internal communications.
- Good team player and collaborate across different levels & cultures in the organization. Superior verbal and written communications skills in both Chinese and English.
- Representative and accountable.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here