Procurement and Supply Chain Intern @ Eli Lilly
- Load contracts into the Ariba database with the annual spend, start and end dates, corporate information, and link to the Canadian Procurement Projects List for 2024.
- Ensure that information is loaded to the Ariba software.
- Collect and analyze data from Requests for Quotation to assess the accuracy and integrity of bids; ensure that each bid compares “apples to apples”; use Excel to track the quotes and assess which is most beneficial.
- Assist in collecting information and updating quotes.
- Be willing to support the Canadian Procurement Manager for ad-hoc requests.
- You will learn what Procurement does and how it interfaces with every department.
SUPPLY CHAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Create an automated approval process/template to submit free goods orders for approvals from Supply and Brand teams.
- Compare customer master data in our system versus our third-party provider and assist with mass data changes.
- Investigate old inventory entries in Veeva and document if inventory adjustments were needed to clean up the system.
- Organize sections of a process OneNote to remove duplicate entries and make it easier to read.
- You will learn what Supply Chain does and how we interface with other teams.
- 2nd or 3rd-year University student working towards the completion of an undergraduate degree (accounting, business, finance, or related discipline preferred). Must be returning to school in the Fall.
- Advanced analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Able to work with diverse, cross-functional teams and build relationships.
- Able to work on multiple projects concurrently and follow up on actions/ issues.
ADDITIONAL SKILLS/ PREFERENCES:
- Previous experience in accounting, procurement, or supply chain is an asset.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills – PowerPoint, Word, Excel
Experience Level: Internship
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here