PRODUCT COMPLIANCE MANAGER – KYC@ Wise
This unique opportunity sits in our 1LOD FinCrime Product Compliance team that works side-by-side with our Product teams in order to:
- Focus on new products and features to ensure that scalable and compliant MVPs can be brought quickly to market.
- Remediate issues identified with existing products and features to ensure that they remain compliant and scalable
- Work as the intermediary between 2LOD compliance, Operations and our FinCrime Product teams to ensure our controls strike the right balance of mitigating risk and customer experience.
- Collaborate with KYC product teams to help define controls and support in the interpretation of global regulation to ensure our in house built KYC product is best in class
- Identify and drive enhancements that could improve our customer experience, unlock growth, improve our operational processes
- Use data to define the effectiveness of controls and support the implementation of an ongoing testing program
- Work with and support our product teams to implement and prioritise control improvements to strengthen our program while finding ways to create efficiencies
- As improvements are identified in audits or by third parties define project plans and facilitate their implementation
- Perform periodic reviews to ensure our controls remain complaint- reviewing changing regulations and industry guidance
- Contribute to the mapping and assessment of controls as part of the annual financial crime risk assessment
A bit about you
We are looking for someone passionate about payments, fintech and compliance risk management and with an eye on the future. You should have:
- Minimum 5 years experience working within KYC, with particular focus on implementing control enhancements
- CAMS, ICA or equivalent certification desirable
- Experience collaborating with product and engineering teams to develop KYC and/or financial crime controls
- Strong data analytics skills, with comfort using a BI tool such as Looker.
- Clear communication, project coordination, and management skills.
- A sense of camaraderie and good humour while under pressure or tight deadlines
- Wisdom, a world view and talent for thinking outside the box
- Professionalism and high integrity
- Willingness to challenge teams and themselves on how to best serve our customers, while keeping processes robust and compliant!
- 25% international travel required when we can
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here