Program Manager – Capacity Planning Job @ Paccar
Job Functions / Responsibilities
- Develop best practices, tools and documentation for project execution and coordination.
- Lead capacity planning project management activities across programs / projects by managing cross functional teams and their actions to meet program/project objectives.
- Analyze Capacity requirements for current and future production, products and design at key suppliers based on market segment requirements.
- Work with Operations, Engineering, Supplier Quality, Sales and Marketing, Product Planning, Purchasing and other groups to define future demand requirements, assess current capacity, and define / implement actions to align capacity to expected demand.
- Proactively coordinate capacity plan changes in project scope, identify and escalate potential issues, and create/manage contingency plans.
- Create an atmosphere of continuous improvement by championing the utilization of Six Sigma methodologies.
- Manage Capital Budgets and expense for capacity related projects.
- Communicate project status and issues to senior management and other stakeholders through reports and presentations as requested.
- Build effective relationships and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, including operations, engineering, purchasing, and external suppliers to ensure program success.
- Product and/or Program Management experience, preferably in a manufacturing environment.
- Self-motivated leader, with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation, relationship-building, and demonstrated written and verbal communication skills.
- Analytical and detail-oriented with ability to read and interpret engineering drawings.
- Problem solver with strong application of process improvement methodologies
- Proficiency with developing project plans and formal presentations
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 50%
- Knowledge of vehicle connectivity, including software updates and vehicle services.
- Must have excellent analytical, writing, and verbal communication skills.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here