Quality Technician @ Whirlpool
Your responsibilities will include
- Responsible for testing novo units following the CAL process
- Perform open and inspect inspection routine
- Perform CAL investigations and report on findings and countermeasures.
- Support assembly inspection and audits.
- Inventory control physically and in spreadsheets
- Communicate key issues and support root cause analysis
- Act as the first step in the help chain.
- Provide daily documentation of key metrics and information.
- Document inspection outcomes by completing detailed reports and record performance
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ years experience working in a Manufacturing or Quality Environment
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here