Regulatory Climate Related Data Manager @ PBF Energy
- Develop and maintain a system of data collection as needed to complete Scope 2 and 3 corporate Greenhouse Gas calculations.
- Perform the annual Greenhouse Gas Scope 2 and Scope 3 calculations for ESG disclosure.
- Work with the Environmental Data Manager to obtain data needed from the sites for the corporate Scope 1 Greenhouse Gas Emissions calculations.
- Complete all the reports and provide all the data needed by Internal Audit to complete the Climate Corporate Data Accountability Act filings in the State of California.
- Compile a Task Force on Climate-Related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) report for PBF; this report will be required to be updated biannually.
- Provide the necessary data from the TCFD report to Internal Audit to complete the Climate-Related Financial Risk Act (CRFRA) filings in the State of California.
- Upon finalization of the SEC regulations concerning the disclosure of Climate-Related Data in SEC filings; compile, complete, and provide the necessary reports and data to Internal Audit to complete these filings.
- Coordinate with Internal Audit and facilitate all audits required to provide the “assurance” of climate related data disclosures required by the various reporting regulations.
- Bachelor’s degree in science, engineering, or another related field.
- 7+ years experience in environmental compliance in the refining industry.
- Knowledge of emission calculation methods and protocols.
- Knowledge of process monitoring data and process modeling.
- Knowledge of risk rating and assessment.
- Experience with compliance auditing.
- Knowledge of Greenhouse Gas Protocols and Carbon Accounting a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication and organization skills.
- Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to clearly and effectively present complex information to all levels of employees, management, and regulators.
- Proficiency in standard Microsoft Office programs.
- Travel as needed. Approximately 15-30% but will vary.
- ONLY CANDIDATES MEETING THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
- FOR SERIOUS CONSIDERATION, PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here