Representative II, Human Resources @ Danaher
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Counsel leaders on creating an inclusive and engaging work environment, partnering on engagement action plans, coaching leaders through situational leadership and seeking opportunities to bring more awareness to diversity & inclusion topics.
- Partner with hiring managers and our recruiting COE’s to bring talent into our organization.
- Work on retention activity for our current associates, identifying trouble areas proactively and providing solutions to address.
- Conduct employee relations investigations and navigate leave of absence issues, partnering with internal COEs on more complex situations.
- Report monthly metrics to HR leadership and client leaders and participate in problem-solving processes to implement countermeasures.
The essential requirements and skills of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree in HR, Business, or related fields with 2+ years of experience or master’s degree with 0-2 years of experience.
- Strong analytical skills are critical to success in this position.
- Demonstrated ability to identify potential risk areas and provide feedback/coaching to avoid longer term issues.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here