Right of Way Specialist @ HollyFrontier
- Leads major projects such as due diligence efforts related to a new pipeline system acquisition or the abandonment of a pipeline system
- Serves as Subject Matter Expert for projects involving railroads, local, state, and federal government agencies
- Negotiates complex property rights with various types of landowners
- Drafts, analyzes, prepares, reviews and interprets various types of legal agreements related to property rights including deeds, easements, leases, permits, licenses and renewals of such related to pipeline systems
- Completes due diligence and gap analysis efforts ensuring sufficient property rights for pipelines we own or have interest in purchasing
- Partners with internal customers to continually improve various right of way processes and procedures
- Collaborates with leaders in the creation and completion of right of way project estimates
- Compiles and examines documents and information, conducting follow-up, and completing forms to provide support to senior managers and attorneys
- Responds to questions and concerns related to property issues from internal customers and landowners
- Partners with other departments such as Business Development, Damage Prevention, Public Engagement, Project Management Office, Legal and Local Operations with corporate projects and initiatives
- Represents the Company as the first point of contact with landowners and other interested parties and promotes safe digging practices and the use of 811
- Reviews and manages data in company database relating to rights acquired for placement of company facilities
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their superior, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of eight years related right of way experience is required.
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience in lieu of a degree is required.
A Bachelor’s Degree in Real Estate, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here