RISK MANAGER@ Wise
What will you be doing?
- Lead and conduct risk assessments relevant to the business and provide regular risk reporting and deep dives on relevant risk changes at the relevant committees and boards.
- Assist with the regional implementation of the Risk Management Framework (ERMF) within Wise including the Risk Appetite Statement (RAS), Risk Management Strategy (RMS) and Key Risk Indicators
- Monitor and manage risks against set appetite for the regional entities.
- Identify areas requiring remedial action and work closely with the first line to ensure appropriate action is undertaken in a timely manner to secure continuous improvement.
- Responsible for risk management and oversight of Assets products for the EU.
- Responsible for risk oversight framework for Liquidity Risks for Wise EU including development of appropriate KRIs, Controls assessments and stress tests.
- Key financial risk partner for Wise EU, working closely with group financial risk function and group Treasury, Finance and Pricing Teams.
- Support appropriate review, update, maintenance and approval of the Capital Adequacy Framework including the Internal Capital Adequacy and Risk Assessment document (ICARA) with specific SME inputs on stress testing.
- Supporting governance related to risk event and incident management from a 2 LOD risk perspective.
- Delegate for Regional risk lead for senior management / committee reporting.
- Liaise with the group risk functions as necessary.
This role would suit someone who has:
- Experience in mid-level risk management.
- Proven experience as a Risk Manager with established experience in at least two of these areas: liquidity risk, market risk and prudential risks.
- Good understanding of systems, management information, and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated track record of second line of defence independence and challenge/ escalation where concerns are felt.
- Effective in change impact, liaison with other functions.
- Able to get stuff done – we’re a fast growing company and you will need an entrepreneurial mindset to thrive.
- Can work independently and flexibly within a fast-moving environment.
What do we offer:
- Starting salary: 1,316,600 HUF per month
- Company Restricted Stock Units
- Numerous great benefits in our Budapest office
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here