Sales & Marketing Integration Associate DBU @ Eli Lilly
Owner of Sales/Marketing Projects and Communication (50%)
- Manage Marketing/Sales Cycle (SMM/District meetings/NCM) – work with Brand Leaders, Marketing & Sales Director, L&D, BU Lead and any other cross functional team to establish objectives, strategic alignment, business needs, agenda, content and hand-off to sales and provide implementation updates.
- Facilitate the DBU MPR, QBR meetings including owning the agenda, minutes and follow-ups. This includes partnering with Sales and Marketing Directors to prepare the monthly performance data, complete dashboards, review and analyze the results and communicate pre-reads to all DBU MPR, QBR attendees.
- Support in managing head office team schedule for field visits. Ensure appropriate usage of field ride guidance and collecting feedback/insights post visits to inform business decisions
- Own and maintain the refreshed and simplified Sales Resource Centre
- Work with DBU Leadership, L&D and sales managers to analyze coaching reports, identify trends, sales training gaps and potential solutions
Marketing Operations (50%)
- National medical conferences: Be the point of contact of Lilly with the organizing committee and lead the internal process of contracting, sponsorship etc. Partner with cross functional team in defining strategy and implementation plan for each conference and lead the logistical execution of these activities: booth, materials, National DBU conference like Diabetes Canada, etc.
- Manage implementation of special projects aimed at improving current business practices (i.e. NBE and Omnichannels initiatives, Veeva Audits, etc.)
- Alliance support: attending alliance key meetings and helping in managing alliance governance (CCC documentation, monthly performance reports etc)
- Ownership of the PI/CCI DBU Inventory (quarterly updates) along the annual DBU samples strategy plan
- Veeva Vault Audits: Perform quarterly audits of a sample of the DBU Veeva promotional materials and report findings with key stakeholders
- Lead the completion of the Annual Thought Leader Engagement Plan and ensure all activities are upload on our TLE Map for Approval.
- Legacy brand management ownership: support for Humatrope (PSP), Baqsimi divestiture etc. involving communications with vendors, management of supporting tools, budgets etc.
- University degree
- Relevant sales or cross-functional experience
- Budget management
- Fluency (English and French) preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with cross functional and senior management teams
- Ability to influence without authority
- Ability to manage multiple projects/tasks of equal priority
- Takes initiative
Experience Level: Junior/Associate
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here