Sales Planner @ Estee Lauder
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
Net Sales Reporting
- Track, monitor and review all brand orders in collaboration with Order Management including basic and newness and provide accurate, up-to-date month estimates to the Key Account Managers
- Build, update and review net and retail reports for all channels for relevant brands
- Overlay retail and net sales trends to identify any stock builds/de-stocks
- Monitor Stock On Hand and Months of Cover each month to identify any risks or opportunities to net sales forecasts
- Collaborate and liaise with Key Account Managers, Brand Marketing teams and retailers to drive net sales, improve forecast accuracy and build effectiveness across sales planning and reporting for the Affiliate
Retail Sales Reporting
- Support with releasing weekly and monthly retail reporting to the ANZ Affiliates across brands and channels
- Build the retail sales forecast for clusters by brands, channel and door
- Prepare monthly retail sales presentations for the purpose of Brand and Retail assessment of channel and category performance
- Track and report on key retail moments including GWP across channels nationally
- Manage GWP allocations with retail partners to ensure stakeholder alignment
- Prepare the ANZ yearly tester budgets by brand by door and provide to ANZ retail field team.
- Partner with Brands, National Retail Manager and Key Account Managers to develop key retail sales targets and activities, as aligned to Brand and Channel strategies. This includes monthly/annual sales target data for the relevant doors (FSS, DS etc)
- Build relationships and maintain constant contact with key retailer’s buyers and planners in relation to order planning/processing and any stock related issues/opportunities.
- Stakeholder management (Retailers, Brand, Demand Planning, Order Management, FP+A)
- Assist with preparation of sales data in presentations e.g. retailer meetings, international visitors, and brand meetings.
- Co-ordinate relevant information and participate in executing Conferences and International visitors pertaining to Sales.
- Tertiary Qualifications in Business or related field
- 3+ years experience in strategic wholesale and retail sales planning
- Excellent analytical, organisational and planning skills
- Strong interpersonal skills to drive collaboration across different departments and stakeholders
- Process driven and analytical, able to function and shift rapidly between analytical and tactical thinking
- Ability to work well in a dynamic and complex environment
- Computer Skills & Knowledge (Advanced level) including: Microsoft Office (O365), SAP
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here