SAP Finance Lead – Credit card/Vertex @ HollyFrontier
- Manages 1-2 employees plus any on-shore contractors who support FICO and Vertex and RFNO (S/4 Solution)
- Adheres to IT department governance standards for Service Now, Firefighter ID use, identity management in GRC, etc.
- Provides support for various SAP modules including configuration and enhancement requests from the user community and company management
- Implements configuration changes, redesigns, new releases and updates to the systems environment in an effort to optimize the use of Information Technology
- Designs interfaces, processes, reports, enhancements (including custom programs), and conversions for assigned complex and large scale application systems and reporting environments to meet business requirements
- Designs and perform quality assurance testing and perform unit and integration testing
- Participates in IT projects that are implementing new business applications, or interfacing with current ERP system or other business applications
- Analyzes and redesign, if needed, process and configuration issues as they occur in the ERP Production system
- Supports development of end-user security authorizations by the end-user security authorization administration group
- Facilitates meetings, conduct and lead presentations and/or training sessions with end-users, standardizing training and providing detailed documentation as needed
- Provides clear, concise weekly status reports for assigned team’s issues and projects
- Provides support role to subsequent phases of ERP implementation and work on special projects as needed
- Supports and oversee integration points between assigned area of responsibility and other modules
- Leads a team on special projects or play a lead technical role as assigned
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their manager, as determined from time to time are the supervisor’s sole and complete discretion.
Responsible for supporting one or more of the following modules: FI/CO (Finance & Controlling)
The following listed duties are essential job duties and responsibilities to the specified concentration:
Finance and Controlling Concentration:
- Supports configuration, enhancement, and troubleshooting for Vertex, RFNO (S/4 Hana) and all the SAP FICO Modules and related applications and interfaces
- Designs, maintains and adheres to IT standards for system development, change management, regulatory and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance
- Acts as the “IT Owner” of these applications, which entails:
- Owning the vendor relationship jointly with Procurement
- Maintaining up-to-date application administration documentation
- Ensuring that the applications are kept updated to current vendor-supported patch levels
- Ensuring that all work related to these applications is captured in Service Now.
A minimum of eight years of direct job related experience is required.
- Mandatory to have SAP IS-OIL and Oil and Gas industry experience is preferred (Midstream/Pipeline & Downstream/Refining areas).
- Must have good understanding of SAP IS-OIL Sales modules and SD-FI Integrations
- Must have experience in working on the OpenText VIM AP module
- Mandatory to have experience with Vertex or Onesource Support or implementation
- Must have worked on the S/4 Hana Environment
- Must have completed SAP End to End Implementation in a Delivery Lead Role and Managed team of SME’s
A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Services, and Finance or related field is required.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here