Senior Analyst IT Business Analysis-Hybrid @ Hartford Financial Services Group
- Participates in the gathering, analysis, and documenting of business requirements.
- Ability to organize and synthesize information provided by stakeholders to enable the project team to implement a solution that meets expectations.
- Ability to structure and drive working and informational sessions that promote collaboration, achieve synergy, and desired outcomes.
- Acts as liaison between the business and IT with the ability to translate business to IT functional and nonfunctional requirements.
- Aides team members’ requirements solicitation efforts through help selecting approaches and identification of gaps / areas to explore.
- Mentors team members to drive awareness of new approaches and improve execution of known techniques.
- Identifies effectiveness of facilitation techniques on the fly and adjusts approach properly.
- Identifies and challenges teams for continuous improvement ideas and supports the agile team during sprinting, testing, and production implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related discipline, with an advanced degree preferred, and at least five experience in a Business Analyst role
- Experience working in an Agile or SAFe program environment.
- Experience working with SQL is required.
- Proven organization skills with the ability to simultaneously handle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to present confidently in a group setting. Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical audience. Experienced facilitator with strong presentation skills.
- Proven analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working as a part of scrum team and as willingness to jump in assist team whenever possible to meet spring goals and deliverables.
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of the organization (e.g. entry level end-user through to Senior Management) and demonstrate strong leadership skills.
- Strategic thinking skills. Ability to provide options and assess solutions, looking at the business holistically.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Hybrid
View all jobs of Company: Click here