SENIOR BACKEND ENGINEER – FRAUD @ Wise
Our vision is:
- Build a globally scalable fraud prevention and detection engine to maintain Wise as a secure environment for our legitimate customers.
- Utilize advanced machine learning techniques to identify potential risks associated with customer activity.
- Foster a strong partnership between our fraud investigators and the product team to develop solutions that leverage the expertise of fraud prevention specialists.
- Not only meet the requirements set by regulators and auditors but also surpass their expectations.
What does it take?
- A strong product mindset and passion for user experience, you prioritise work with the customers in mind and make data-driven decisions to fix customer pain-points
- Great communication skills and the ability to articulate complex, technical concepts to non-technical audience
- Experience working with relational and non-relational databases, query optimisation and designing schemas
- You enjoy writing testable code and believe in Test Driven Development
- You have 7+ years of Java 8 plus knowledge, experience with Spring framework and database abstraction layers like Hibernate
- You believe in and follow best coding practices, code reviews and open feedback
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines and Distributed and Concurrent Systems
- Hands on knowledge of system integration patterns
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here