Senior Biopharmaceutical Representative @Amgen
As a Senior Biopharmaceutical Representative, the role involves developing strategic plans to sell biopharmaceutical products to healthcare professionals and other potential customers. The representative builds strong relationships with key industry stakeholders and stays updated with industry trends and regulatory requirements.
- Develop personal and business relationships with key decision makers and key prescribers to ensure individual and team sales target are reached.
- Raise market awareness and deliver the sales messages for Amgen Products. Focus on developing each account to its fullest potential with both face to face and virtual connections.
- Identify customers’ unmet needs and convert them to opportunities with sales tactics.
- Think outside the box, be open to different ways of working and be very comfortable with technology.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to develop and implement territory plan and key account plans.
- Contribute to Sales Teams; Collaborate to agree on key account plan objectives and responsibilities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to agree on key account plan objectives and responsibilities. Identify and gather competitive information to keep ahead of the competition.
- Follow through on customer commitments and requests in a timely fashion.
- Report customer activity in CRM system and ensure customer profiles are kept up to date.
- Continuously develop and improve product knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs.
What we expect of you
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree and 5 years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience in Private sectors
- Sales Planning and Organizing
- Ability to Work Independently
- Leveraging Business, Industry & Technical Knowledge
- Communicating with Impact
- Driving Results
- Cultivating Internal & External Relationships
- Effective Time Management
- Experienced in cardiovascular therapeutic range preferred
- Hospital sales experience preferred
- Local market knowledge
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here