Senior Business Analyst – Aftersales Job @ Paccar
- Develop a strong understanding of PACCAR’s Aftersales processes and systems in order to support the long-term execution of the Roadmap.
- Support the gathering of business requirements for Aftersales initiatives, working in concert with the Program Manager and Architect.
- Leverage strong agile skills to capture well-formed User Stories.
- Support efforts to define the scope, size and estimates for Aftersales initiatives.
- Support the process to recommend technologies and partners who can support the Aftersales Roadmap.
- Support the process to execute technology selection efforts in support of Aftersales initiatives.
- Provide support for a regular global steering committee of Aftersales leaders and periodic workshops.
- Ability to travel up to 25%.
- 5-7+ years of professional experience in a business analyst, program management and/or applications development capacity; Agile/Scrum experience strongly desired.
- Experience supporting development of funding requests for large, complex projects (technology preferred).
- Experience working and supporting Aftersales (Parts/Service) in the automotive or heavy equipment industry desired.
- Experience with agile practices, including writing User Stories, Estimating User Stories and Building a Product Backlog.
- Strong Leadership skills and critical problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated leadership with the ability to function independently.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic environment.
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelors degree in Technology or related field required.
- Masters degree in Technology desired.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here