SENIOR BUSINESS CRM MANAGER @ Wise
- Lead and mentor a growing team of CRM professionals, fostering a culture of innovation and excellence.
- Manage internal technical and non-technical stakeholder communication (Product Managers, UX Researchers, Designers, Copywriters, Engineers, Analysts, Product Marketing Managers etc.)
- Develop and manage our B2B CRM strategy, including customer lifecycle management, segmentation, and engagement initiatives.
- Utilise data-driven insights to segment our business customers effectively, ensuring that each segment receives tailored and relevant communication and offerings.
- Design and implement effective customer lifecycle management strategies to drive long-term engagement and loyalty through continuous optimisation.
- Analyse campaign performance and use data and insights to identify and implement opportunities for increasing engagement and conversion rates at all stages of the customer’s lifecycle journey.
- Manage the customer database health with a focus on retention and engagement: make sure all comms are in line with CRM best practices, compliance requirements, through appropriate channels and without errors.
- Responsible for email calendar management, deliverability and monthly reporting.
- Implement the localisation process for Wise’s international campaigns
- Maintain and implement a clear A/B testing plan.
- Mid-senior level experience in a CRM role, with strong focus on segmentation, lifecycle management and stakeholder engagement
- Strong track record of successful cross-channel (email, push, in-app messages etc.) lifecycle comms.
- End-to-end planning, development and execution of large-scale engaging lifecycle campaigns.
- Customer-first attitude: can demonstrate ability to put yourself in customer shoes and have a deep understanding of customer segmentation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and strive to have a customer-first mindset.
- Comfortable working with different departments and senior stakeholders. You can build relationships and alignment but are not afraid to push ahead on your vision.
- Self-starter and impact-driven: you enjoy taking ownership of projects with limited oversight. You thrive more on autonomy than structure. You’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work. You come ready equipped with perseverance and a sizable sense of humour.
- Technically-savvy with a creative eye. You’re comfortable with technical matters, but you also care about how your comms look and what message you send to your customers.
- Quick learner and problem solver with a strong analytical mindset and eager to learn and develop with a passion for using data to improve campaign performance.
- Experience in a product-driven B2B environment
- Competency in coding HTML, CSS and Shopify Liquid.
- Experience using SQL and other analytical tools (Looker, GA, MixPannel etc.)
- Experience using Braze or similar cross-channel marketing platforms.
- Experience working in an international organisation.
- Flexible working – whether it’s working from home, school plays or life admin we get that flexibility is essential and you’re trusted to do the right thing and be responsible
- Stock options in a profitable company
- Paid annual holiday, sick days, parental leave and other leave opportunities
- 3 me days per year
- 6 weeks of paid sabbatical after 4 years at Wise, on top of annual leave
- Private medical insurance
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here