Senior Compensation Analyst @Danaher
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Consults with HR business partners on employee compensation-related matters such as pay adjustments, job leveling, retention strategies and offers.
- Performs proactive data analytics to support various compensation assessments initiatives and provide recommendations to HR and business leadership.
- Provides support on compensation programs such as merit planning, variable pay administration, and equity nomination and distribution processes.
- Advises HR business partners and support their communications to business leaders on employment-related law and internal policy to support compliance. Includes performing FLSA analyses and keeping up to date on regulatory, as well as internal legal changes.
- Provides training to HR and management on compensation philosophy, strategy, and practice.
Education and Experience (in years):
- Bachelor’s degree with multiple years’ related experience or, master’s degree with multiple years’ related experience
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP) or related certification a plus
- Previous experience driving the annual compensation processes required, ideally in a global or multi-regional environment.
Preferred Knowledge and skills:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. Ability to analyze data, understand trends and develop recommendations based on the analysis.
- An ability to shift between high-level consultative work, and analytical and operational work.
- Advanced skills in analytics, Excel, Word and PowerPoint and Workday system.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here