SENIOR RISK SPECIALIST @ Wise
What will you be doing?
- Maintain the enterprise risk framework with a particular focus on automation and the ability to monitor all key domains within the organisation
- Work closely with first line stakeholders to ensure operational risk management policy and procedures are adhered to
- Identify key risk indicators to monitor and control the operational risks to make sure Wise EU operates within the appetite.
- Maintain strong operational risk capabilities and engage with the business on matters related to incident, issues and risks assessments.
- Maintain the input into our Global tool to ensure the monitoring capabilities of the Risk department and the reporting functionality to the Board.
- Lead the efforts in development and oversight of Outsourcing Risks for Wise EU.
- Identify areas for remedial action and potentials for improvement, recommending courses of action to secure continuous improvement
- Contribute to the enhancement of Business Continuity Plan (BCP) for the entity and provides support in testing required for the same;
- Regional risk representation at the group for Operational risks
This role would suit someone who has:
- Experience in mid-level risk management.
- Good understanding of systems, management information, and reporting systems.
- Demonstrated track record of second line of defence independence and challenge/ escalation where concerns are felt.
- Effective in change impact, liaison with other functions.
- Able to get stuff done – we’re a fast growing company and you will need an entrepreneurial mindset to thrive.
- Can work independently and flexibly within a fast-moving environment.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here