SEO CONTENT SR. SPECIALIST @ Wise
- Produce SEO optimised content for our US blog, to help fuel adoption of Wise
- Revisit, optimise and improve older articles to boost their performance
- Conduct keyword research to plan content that drives organic traffic to our blog and attracts new customers
- Understand the wants, needs and pain points of our potential new customers
- Edit copy – you’re not afraid to fix copy or make direct changes when necessary
- Find, coordinate, and manage a bunch of talented freelance writers
- Own your content – from ideas to briefing, proofreading, editing and finally publishing articles: you will own every stage of the process
- Follow frameworks – you will ensure our content follows legal, brand and PR guidelines
- Have an impact – you will see directly how your actions influence our reader’s decisions
- Communicate key insights and obstacles to the team and broader company
- You’ll have the opportunity to collaborate with some of our fantastic and enthusiastic international teams, and even get to travel to some of our offices around the world
- You speak and write English on a native level (additional languages are a bonus, but this is purely an English content focused role).
- You’ve got a strong interest in blogging and SEO. Digital Marketing / Journalism / PR / Link Building is a bonus but not mandatory.
- You are analytical and able to use different SEO tools (GA, GSC, Ahrefs, SEMRush and Looker (bonus)) From traffic numbers to conversion rates, you understand how to measure the performance of your work. You can work with keyword data in Excel / Google sheets. You’re able to form a clear opinion on SEO opportunities backed by data and can independently develop hypotheses explaining content performance.
- You know your way around words. From small copy changes to fixing blog articles in bulk, you’ll get it done.
- You have a great eye for detail. From words to visuals, the final article or page will look its best. We believe that you have a good instinct for what makes content great. We trust your judgement to improve the quality of the content.
- You thrive more on autonomy than structure. You’re not afraid to take responsibility and ownership of your work. You come ready-equipped with perseverance and a sizable sense of humour.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here