Sr Biopharmaceutical Rep – Cardiovascular @Amgen
What you will do
Accountabilities and Responsibilities
Reporting to Sales Manager, Sr Biopharmaceutical Rep – Cardiovascular is accountable and responsible for:
- Develop personal and business relationships with key decision makers and key prescribers to ensure individual and team sales target are reached.
- Raise market awareness and deliver the sales messages for Amgen cardiovascular brands. Focus on developing each account to its fullest potential with both face to face and virtual connections.
- Identify customers’ unmet needs and convert them to opportunities with sales tactics.
- Think outside the box, be open to different ways of working and be very comfortable with technology.
- Collaborate with Sales Manager to develop and implement territory plan and key account plans.
- Contribute to Sales Teams; Collaborate to agree on key account plan objectives and responsibilities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to agree on key account plan objectives and responsibilities. Identify and gather competitive information to keep ahead of the competition.
- Follow through on customer commitments and requests in a timely fashion.
- Report customer activity in CRM system and ensure customer profiles are kept up to date.
- Continuously develop and improve product knowledge, communication and selling skills through self-learning and active participation in agreed training programs
What we expect of you
- Master’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree and 2 years of Pharmaceutical Sales experience in Public Hospitals sectors
- Product or hospital sales experience in area of cardiology and endocrinology.
- Local market knowledge
- Drug enlistment in public sectors
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here