Sr Paralegal, Corporate & Securities @ PBF Energy
- Assist in the drafting of board and committee minutes, agendas, calendars, written consents and resolutions; coordinate Board mailings, including contacting directors regarding availability and preparation of Board packages; coordinate payment of Director retainer and meetings fees and reimbursement of travel costs.
- Assist with annual stockholder meeting and compliance program.
- Prepare initial drafts of required NYSE and SEC filings (i.e., routine Forms 3 and 4)
- Coordinate legal due diligence and assisting in organizing relevant back-up materials to support in-house legal opinions, certifications and transactions.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining relevant corporate files.
- Prepare officer certificates, incumbency certificates, etc. as required.
- Assist with other matters as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience desired
- At least 7-10 years aggregate in house experience focused on securities compliance and the corporate secretary function
- Currently functioning in a similar capacity at a sophisticated publicly traded company
- Strong ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- This position may require working extended hours
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here