Sr Sales Executive Medical Device @ Danaher
This position is part of the North American Sales Organization and is located in your home office and will be fully remote with an expectation of 50% + travel. As our new PSE, your goal will be to accurately anticipate the needs of customers and execute on a sales strategy to help us become the technical vendor of choice. You will use your experience in laboratory workflow to effectively position our solutions (hardware, reagents, systems and applications) in the Hematology & Urinalysis space. Your Regional Sales Manager will coach you in using funnel management to design and implement your sales plan; and achieve your sales and financial goals. Leaders at Beckman Coulter focus on the growth and development of our associates, so if you’re looking to grow and take that next step in your career, we invite you to read on.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to
- Serve as Subject Matter Expert with a product discipline (Hematology and Urinalysis)
- Through solid market and competitive knowledge, develop and execute creative strategies to influence the decision criteria and utilize winning tactics to close the sale. Effectively link Beckman Coulter’s Hem/UA solutions to the customers’ technical, financial and business needs.
- Strategically leverages internal and external resources including Service, Applications, Field Product Specialists, Leadership and Client Services to build and execute agreed upon strategy.
- Implement the sales plan designed to achieve established sales and financial goals. Manage a long-term sales cycle (often years to develop) with many different customer decision makers
- Follow through quickly and thoroughly on agreed upon actions with customer to advance the sale. Predominantly call on customers who are in the active sales cycle
The essential requirements of the job include:
- Bachelor’s degree with 5+ years of experience preferably in a science field (preferably within Medical Technology). Solid experience selling capital equipment into the hospital or laboratory
- Direct experience working as a laboratory technologist or within a hospital laboratory setting
- Working knowledge of laboratory workflow and Hem/UA system needs in a hospital laboratory
- Solid understanding of tactical sales skills (prospecting, qualifying, closing, and growing existing customers) strongly preferred in laboratory diagnostics. Can effectively overcome customer objections and turn them into a competitive win
- Strong executive presence, communication and presentation skills; demonstrated ability to conduct a technical presentation and be able to articulate clearly, concisely and accurately to various customer stakeholders.
It would be a plus if you also possess previous experience in:
- Working experience of performing live instrument demonstrations.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here