Staffing Market Manager @ManpowerGroup
The Market Manager is responsible for the effective management and profitable operation of assigned branch offices. This includes overall responsibility for:
- Achieving profit results consistent with established expectations.
- Effective management of staff (coaching, training, development).
- Implementing a consistent business development plan.
- Follow a recruiting plan utilizing media and non-media resources to build a pipeline of candidates while increasing retention and referrals of temporary workers.
Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a management or leadership role, preferably in the staffing industry or human resources. Previous experience in business development or territory management required.
Required Technical/Functional Skills:
- Strong sales/marketing skills needed to meet business development goals. Proven track record in business development.
- Internet recruiting experience.
- Strong computer skills and the ability to navigate within Manpower systems are critical.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong customer service skills.
- Ability to advise, counsel, guide, and negotiate with others.
- Ability to develop (i.e., through teaching, training, etc.) the professional skills of employees.
- Ability to analyze and evaluate people, data, and things to determine courses of action.
- Ability to deal with people and shift back and forth between two or more tasks effectively and tactfully.
- Ability to understand and accurately apply basic math skills.
- Ability to produce results within an unstructured environment and have the flexibility to identify and respond to changes in priorities.
- Ability to travel to local customer sites as needed or field offices.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here