Superintendent, Maintenance Turnaround @ PBF Energy
- Provide planning expertise and development for major and minor refinery turnarounds.
- Work with refinery cross functional team to gather and develop all facets of TA scope including justification review.
- Provide direction and leadership to develop, maintain and support TA.
- Organize and chair all planning and steering committee meetings.
- Manage TA contractors.
- Establish milestone plans and track progress for all planning activities.
- Establish long lead material items and work with material coordinator to ensure delivery.
- Monitor compliance with all standard and generic structures in support of TA best practices.
- Provide support to Area Planners, Material Coordinators and other team members on all phases and aspects of the TA.
- Develop critical path management plans and scheduling criteria based on best practices.
- Work with Operations to establish shutdown and startup plans.
- Develop report requirements in support of the TA Manager.
- Coordinate inspection plans across all areas.
- Track and assist in the management of scope growth.
- Develop overall major equipment list for the TA.
- Work with TA Manager and contracts to implement TA contracting and award of work strategies.
- Provide TA management with support for cost estimating, bid package development, contract implementation and performance goal setting.
- Lead project team to identify major issues and concerns and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Help develop annual TA budgets and project plans.
- Ensure that all established procedures, standards and policies are incorporated within all TA activities.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required.
- 10+ years of refinery work experience preferred.
- 5-7 years’ experience in maintenance planning and estimating, TA, project management or construction required.
- Must have supervisory experience in a union environment.
- Familiarity with industry process safety and environment regulations, work practices, and compliance strategies as well as knowledge of basic refinery processes, reliability principles, refining economics and basic budgeting and scheduling preferred.
Experience Level: Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here