Supervisor, Internal Audit@ HollyFrontier
- Supervises a team of up to five auditors who conduct financial and operational risk-based audits, and reviews internal controls of the Company’s operations
- Develops audit plans and reviews audit fieldwork testing conducted by audit team, and also performs fieldwork testing as needed
- Develops recommendations for audit findings, focusing on strengthening internal controls, quality and efficiency
- Develops and presents draft internal audit reports based on findings and recommendations
- Supervises team on projects, providing guidance and direction during all project phases
- Assists manager(s) in the annual Goal Setting, Goal Review and Performance Assessment process, conducting initial reviews of staff members
- Contributes to the development of team competencies (i.e., training)
Special assignments or tasks assigned to the employee by their supervisor, as determined from time to time in their sole and complete discretion.
A minimum of seven years of related experience in internal auditing, public accounting or general accounting are required.
A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in accounting, as well as certification as a CPA or CIA is required.
- Solid understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, finance concepts and procedures.
- Working knowledge of COSO and familiarity with the internal audit common body of knowledge (e.g., Insititute of Internal Professional Practices Framework).
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with others, both written and verbal communication, intermediate reading and writing skills.
- Ability to perform intermediate mathematical calculations, and report writing skills.
- Ability to perform advanced to complex financial analysis.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft products.
Experience with data analytics and SAP financial software is preferred.
Direct supervisor of IA Business Process team staff-level auditors.
Experience Level: Mid-Senior
Work From: Onsite
View all jobs of Company: Click here